What is a cookie?
Cookies are used in order to provide you with the most pleasant and effortless visit to a website, and they also help the browser to remember you. In addition, cookies are used to analyse the performance and use of the website and to improve the content and advertisements offered to you. You cannot be identified directly from the data. Cookies classified as essential are saved in your browser as they are needed for the basic functions of the site.
The site also uses third-party cookies to help analyse and understand how you use the site. Such cookies are saved in your browser only with your consent and you can also refuse to save cookies.
What cookies do the website of Joo Group Oy use?
- Cookie consent by Cookiebot
- Mandatory cookies that cannot be rejected by the user
- Saves the user selection
- Google’s cookies
- Google’s cookies are used for Google Analytics and remarketing with Google Ads
- Google Tag Manager
- You can prevent Google from collecting information about your use of the website (including your IP address) generated by cookies and the processing of such information by Google here
- Facebook Ads and Facebook Pixel
- Facebook cookies are used for advertising and remarketing
- You can prevent the use of your data here
- Facebook Data Policy
- Used for newsletters and customer communications
Read more and edit your cookie setting here.
If you want further information on cookies used by Joo Group Oy or if you want to block the storage of third-party cookies, please send us an email: info(at)joogroup.fi.